skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Exchange personal profiles, resumes, professional job descriptions.
- Find mutual areas for sharing, both personal and professional.
- Share methods of achieving goals and developing in your career.
- Discuss assistance available from IACAC and other organizational memberships.
- Share helpful materials, handouts, and organizational tips.
- Mentee should feel comfortable contacting the Mentor for assistance or ideas.
- Mentor can be responsible for introducing Mentees to others in the profession.
- Meet prior to college nights, meetings, or IACAC social functions.
- Visit each other at your institutions.
- Exchange holiday greetings.
- Meet over coffee, lunch, or dinner.
- Attend concerts, sporting events, museums, theatre events, etc.