Download the IACAC Membership Brochure
Professional Interaction With Colleagues
- Support in your job from the friendships you develop in IACAC.
- An e-mail forum for quick exchange of information with colleagues throughout the state.
- A professional network to aid with daily questions and concerns.
- An online, searchable membership directory lists contact information for all members.
- Members only portal with access to forums, groups, instant messaging, and much more.
- Members post job listings for non-profit institutions on our online career center.
- Subscribe by email to receive alerts when new jobs are posted.
A Formal Mentorship Program
- New counselors are partnered with more experienced colleagues to gain insights, ideas, and support.
- For those with several years experience, special middle management mentorship pairings are offered.
- Planned annual events foster interaction and collegiality.
Annual Spring Conference
- Three-day conference attracts more than 750 participants.
- Workshops, panels, and guest speakers focus on current issues and professional development.
- Social events and networking opportunities.
Seminars and Workshops
- District Seminars: annual professional development seminars bring topical admission issues to all eight geographic districts.
- The Middle Management Institute offers professional development in enrollment management strategies for individuals that aspire to go higher within the profession of admissions.
- The IACAC New Counselor Institute trains new admission counselors for success in the profession.
- An annual tour of colleges offers high school counselors opportunities to visit campuses throughout the country by bus or plane, depending on the year.
- The Admission Essay is our newsletter provides up-to-date information on association activities, discussion of important educational developments, and news notes from fellow members.
Join IACAC today by submitting a membership application