IACAC offers a variety of grants for professional development opportunities to its members. Due to the current nature of mostly virtual programming, we’d like members to feel free to request Professional Development Grants for any type of programming you need assistance attending. Funds are limited.
- Summer Tours – apply by January 1st
- Transfer Summit – apply by January 13th
- Springfield Advocacy Day – apply by February 3rd
- National Hill Day – apply by February 10th
- District Seminars – apply by February 24th
- Annual Conference – apply by April 14th
- Sharing the Dream Conference – apply by April 28th
- Middle Management Institute – apply by June 1st
- New Counselor Institute – apply by August 1st
- NACAC Guiding the Way to Inclusion – apply by June 1st
- NACAC Admission Middle Management Institute – apply by June 1st
- NACAC National Conference – apply by June 15th
Awards will be made on a first-come, first awarded basis for those that meet the qualifications. All other programs should be applied for at least 2 months in advance.
In order to be eligible for any IACAC grant, you must:
- Be an IACAC member in good standing (Join or Renew)
- Priority will be given to individuals/institutions who have not received a grant in the past two years
- Recipients are required to submit an article about one of the sessions or event they attend for possible publication in the IACAC Admission Essay Newsletter, reimbursement will not be made until the article submission form is received
If you have any questions about grants, please review the grant policy or contact:
Mike Gavic, Treasurer-elect
Professional Development Grants Committee Chair
Invitation to Propose Other Grants
IACAC has a strong commitment to meet the professional development needs of our membership. The Professional Development Grants Committee invites you to propose other grants for conferences or programs that you believe will strengthen your skills, abilities, and knowledge. Past requests have been made for the following: AACRAO Tech and Transfer Conference, AACRAO Summer Institute for International Admissions and/or NACAC programming.