IACAC offers a variety of grants for professional development opportunities to its members. Due to the current nature of increased virtual programming available, we’d like members to feel free to request Professional Development Grants for any type of programming you need assistance attending. Funds are limited.
- NACAC National Conference –
apply by June 20th– EXTENDED to August 16th EOB CT
- Transfer Summit – apply by January 13th
- Springfield Advocacy Day – apply by February 3rd
- National Hill Day – apply by February 10th
- District Seminars – apply by February 24th
- Annual Conference – apply by April 1st
- Sharing the Dream Conference – apply by April 15th
- Summer Tours – apply by May 1st
- IACAC Middle Management Institute – apply by June 1st
- NACAC Guiding the Way to Inclusion – apply by June 1st
- NACAC Admission Middle Management Institute – apply by June 1st
- New Counselor Institute – apply by July 15th
Awards will be made on a first-come, first awarded basis for those that meet the qualifications. All other programs should be applied for at least 2 months in advance.
In order to be eligible for any IACAC grant, you must:
- Be an IACAC member in good standing (Join or Renew)
- Priority will be given to individuals/institutions who have not received a grant in the past two years
- Recipients are required to submit a survey about one of the sessions or event they attend; reimbursement will not be made until the survey submission form is received
If you have any questions about grants, please review the grant policy or contact:
Christian Brown, Treasurer-elect
Professional Development Grants Committee Chair
Invitation to Propose Other Grants
IACAC has a strong commitment to meet the professional development needs of our membership. The Professional Development Grants Committee invites you to propose other grants for conferences or programs that you believe will strengthen your skills, abilities, and knowledge. Past requests have been made for the following: AACRAO Tech and Transfer Conference, AACRAO Summer Institute for International Admissions and/or NACAC programming.