NACAC Annual Conference
September 22-24, 2016
Priority deadline: April 1
Final deadline: May 1
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for any IACAC grant, you must be an IACAC Member in good standing and fulfill the expectations of the requirements as stated in each grant’s description. Priority will be given to individuals/institutions who have not received a grant in the past two years.
- Between 1 and 3 grants will be awarded
- Maximum award is $900 including registration and travel expenses
- Grants for hotel expenses are for 50% of the cost of a double room, for up to 2 nights
- This is a reimbursable grant and is payable after the conference
- Recipients must submit receipts and an expense report to the IACAC Treasurer and Executive Assistant for reimbursement
- The rules of the IACAC Fiscal Policy regarding authorized expenses (Section IV) for travel and meals apply
- Recipients are required to submit an article about one of the sessions they attend for possible publication in the IACAC Admissions Essay Newsletter
- Those who apply by the April 1st priority deadline will be notified by April 15th. Following the priority deadline, grants will only be awarded if funds are still available before the final deadline.