More than 500,000 Illinois high school students will be invited to attend the 34 Illinois Regional College Fairs that will be held throughout the state during the 2016–2017 school year.
These college fairs are projects of IACAC and are planned and presented by the host institutions and participating high schools.
|Total Number of
* This fee is only for institutions or individuals who hold a current IACAC membership. Join IACAC
Credit card or check payment accepted for online registration.
Only checks accepted for paper registration form.
- Confirmation material will be sent to you from the host site.
- Registrations for each program will be accepted until space is filled.
- Registrations will ONLY be accepted from degree-granting, postsecondary institutions; vendors and military recruiters cannot be accommodated.
- Registration indicates that the institution and its staff members agree to abide by the contract and Illinois Regional College Fair regulations.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Student scanning will be available at all of the fairs, but registration is separate through StriveScan
New this year, electronic student scanning will be available at all Illinois Regional College Fairs using the StriveScan app. The cost is a flat rate of $24 per fair, and allows for unlimited student scans and multiple representatives. Student data can be exported instantly.
Separate registration is required at StriveScan.com