IACAC is pleased to offer ten $1,000 scholarships ($500 each semester, non-renewable) to students who exhibit a commitment to learning and have demonstrated leadership skills and/or community service involvement.
A separate transfer scholarship is available from IACAC to a community college student to further his/her education at a four-year IACAC member institution.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from an IACAC member high school (where at least one counselor is an IACAC member) with a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. To verify if your high school is an IACAC member, email Linda Haffner;
- The applicant must enroll as a full-time, college freshman at a post-secondary institution in the 2020-2021 school year (preferably at an IACAC member institution); and
- The student must demonstrate involvement in high school, the community, or service to others with motivation to achieve personal goals.
- Scholarship is available to all eligible students regardless of citizenship or residency status.
- Applications will be reviewed by the IACAC Scholarship Committee
- Academic credentials, resume, personal essay, and the counselor’s recommendation will be evaluated