The following are required for your Camp College application:
- Suggested length: 350-500 words
- Topics, select one:
- How have you changed since your first day of high school, and what type of changes do you anticipate as you progress into college?
- Describe an individual who has in some way had a significant impact or influence on you. How have they affected your educational and career goals?
- Save it as a Word Doc or PDF to upload in your application
- Can be official OR unofficial transcript, both are acceptable
- We recommend you obtain your transcript electronically (usually a PDF) and upload it with your application
- If you cannot get an electronic copy, scan the paper version and upload the scanned image with your application OR email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic documents are the preference of Camp College. Please use electronic options when possible.
High school counselors, please note, there is no need to duplicate work and mail a transcript if you or your student have uploaded or emailed a transcript or other supporting documents.
- Provide the name and email address of a person who can provide a recommendation for you.
- The recommendation can be from a high school counselor, teacher, or other adult associated with a school or community-based organization.
- Inform the person you are applying for Camp College and request that they submit their recommendation by Friday, May 8, 2020.
- An email with a link to submit the recommendation will be sent to your recommender automatically upon submission of the application.
Permissions and Waiver Form
- Provide an email address of at least one parent/guardian.
- Your parent/guardian will be emailed a link to the Permission and Waiver Form.
- Ask your parent/guardian to submit the form by Friday, May 8, 2020.
- Application deadline: Friday, May 8, 2020
- Recommendation deadline: Friday, May 8, 2020
- Permission form deadline: Friday, May 8, 2020
- Admission decisions will be sent via email in June.