Micro Bus Tour 2022
July 12-14, 2022
Deadline to register is May 10th!
Are you new to the school counseling profession, or just looking for some useful professional development?
- Do you wish to visit a number of different colleges on a short (3-day) trip?
- Are you hoping to become, or wish to stay, an expert in your field?
- Do you desire to network with other colleagues?
- Do you like to have fun?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then the IACAC Micro Bus Tour could be just what you need!
- $225 – IACAC membership is required
- Space is limited
- Bus transportation – Tour leaves from College of DuPage (secure parking available) at 7:00 am on July 12th and returns at 6:00 pm on July 14th.
- Most meals, plus snacks on the bus
- Accommodations – two participants per room (no single rooms available)
- Professional development
- Materials & handouts
- Due to the pandemic, registration will open later than usual.
- Opens April 1, 2022 at 10 am CT
- Full payment due upon registration
There will be grants available for counselors who assist underrepresented students. Preference will be given to counselors that have not received a grant in the past. Grants are still available! If costs are a hinderance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISBE PD Hours
Participants will be able to earn ISBE PD hours.
Please be aware that this is an active tour. Participants should expect warm weather, full days, and walking tours on each campus. Specific trip details will be sent to the group after registration closes.
- Valparaiso University
- Hope College
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
- Western Michigan University
- Kalamazoo College
Schools subject to change.