The following are required for your College Navigators application:
- Topics, choose one. There is no word count requirement, feel free to write as much as you need.
- How have you changed since your first day in high school, and what types of changes do you anticipate in college?
- Describe an individual who has in some ways had a significant impact or influence on you. How have they affected your educational and career goals?
- How has COVID-19 affected your educational journey and what have you done to adapt to these changes?
- Save it as a Word Doc or PDF to upload in your application.
Permissions and Waiver Form
- Provide an email address of at least one parent/guardian.
- Your parent/guardian will be emailed a link to the Permission and Waiver Form.
- Ask your parent/guardian to submit the form by
June 7, 2021 at 5:30 pm CDT .Friday, June 18th at 5:30 pm CDT.
- Student application deadline:
June 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm CDTFriday, June 18th at 5:30 pm CDT
- Parent waiver deadline:
June 7, 2021 at 5:30 pm CDTFriday, June 18th at 5:30 pm CDT