2019 Bike O’Fun Tour details will be coming soon!
Registration & Cost
- Thanks to the generous support of IACAC, there is no fee to participate in this tour.
- Refundable deposit required to register: $50 for IACAC members, $100 for non-members.
- The deposit will be refunded in full upon completion of the tour.
- Please be ready to pay the full deposit with a credit card when registering.
- Each participant is expected get to our initial meeting spot and back home again.
- Each rider must bring his or her own bicycle, helmet, and other equipment. Potential riders are encouraged to contact the tour organizers with any questions about appropriate gear.
- Each rider must carry all of their own gear during the ride (no support and gear “SAG” vehicle).
- Most or all lodging will be provided by host schools.
- Most meals will be provided by host schools.
- Some meals en route will be quick stops paid for by the individual participant.
- Registration is open to the first 20 participants.
- Additional participants will be placed on a waitlist.
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
This tour requires a high level of physical activity. Participants will cycle 50-70 miles daily and carry all of their own gear. This is a self-supported cycling tour with no support and gear (SAG) vehicle. Once on campus, we will meet with admission staff and tour each school by foot or on bike.