NACAC Imagine Grants
NACAC is Accepting 2013 Imagine Grant Proposals
is December 1, 2012
Deadline extended to December 7, 2012
NACAC Imagine Grants offer financial support to individuals or NACAC affiliates that assist students in the transition to college. These grants are intended to provide assistance to individuals who might otherwise be unable to participate in professional development opportunities or to support new and innovative programs.
Projects and programs funded by a NACAC Imagine Grant those that can serves as models for other organizations and institutions.
- Applicants must assist students in the college transition process.
- Affiliate associations may request funds to support innovative local programs to serve students and/or the profession.
- Applicants must design a new program, spearhead a new initiative or be a first-time attendee of a professional development activity.
(Only in rare cases will grants be awarded for the same purpose, to the same individual(s) or affiliate(s) more than one time.)
- Applicants MUST be members of their Affiliate association.
Grant Funds May Be Used For:
- Membership Dues for either NACAC or Affiliate membership.
- Registration Fees, travel, lodging and conference fees related to attendance at NACAC and Affiliate professional development programs including annual conferences. (Meals or other expenses may not be included.)
- Expenses associated with the development and implementation of special projects such as design, printing and postage as well as for event expenses such as food, venue rental and audio-visual equipment, transportation, etc.
- This grant cycle is only for events and projects that will take place in 2013.
- Grant decisions will be made in February 2013.
Important Application Information:
- Apply for a Special Project – Imagine Grant
- Apply for a Professional Development – Imagine Grant
- Imagine Grants Program Description
- For additional information please visit the Imagine Grants section for the NACAC website.
Application Deadline is December
1 7, 2012!
For more program information, contact Yanecia Green, Assistant Director of Membership and Affiliate Relations.
This program is sponsored by the Imagine Fund.